Terms and Conditions
As of Mai 2020
§ 1 Introduction
(1) The sale of products offered to you through the website https://www.nlovewetrust.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is governed by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Please read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully before submitting your order to the NLWT GmbH.
(2) The latest version of the General Terms and Conditions is applicable, and available on our website https://www.nlovewetrust.com under the heading „Terms and Conditions”.
§ 2 Order in the Online Shop and Contract Closing
(1) The representations of the products in our online shop do not constitute a legally binding offer, but a legally non-binding online catalog. The product description is not a guarantee.
(2) You acknowledge that our N LOVE WE TRUST-Products offered on the Website are limited in number and you are therefore aware that we shall need to check their availability at the time of order. After placing your order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. At this point we will check availability and therefore please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
(3) By placing an order, the client submits a binding offer to close a sales contract. He will then receive an email with the confirmation of receipt of order and the information about his cancellation rights. Such confirmation of receipt is not a confirmation of the acceptance of the order. The contract is only closed after our explicit acceptance of the order. The acceptance or refusal of the client’s offer is made through a declaration of acceptance or refusal sent to the email of the client. Such acceptance is also effective through the shipment notice or by delivering the ordered goods.
(4) We will save the contract contents and send it to you per e-mail.
(5) Occasionally Products may be unavailable. This might be because the Product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for or because we have identified an error in price or description of the Product. In such circumstances, we shall inform you promptly by e-mail that the order placed has been cancelled, and we will not charge you for the Products.
(6) You may only purchase Products from this Website if you are over the age of 18 (or, if younger, authorised by your legal representative).
(7) Orders and service/support requests are only processed during our office hours from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm.
(8) These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the contract between StyleLab and yourself are available in German and English.
§ 3 Delivery and Shipment
(1) National and International Shipments are handled by DHL. Unless otherwise agreed, shipments are made to the delivery address provided by the customer within one to five business days, depending on the Destination country. If the customer orders several products as part of a single order, and the products are subject to different delivery periods, the goods are bundled in the same shipment unless otherwise agreed. In this case, the shipment is subject to the longest delivery period that applies to any of the products comprising the order.
(2) Costs resulting from a wrong address may be passed on to the customer, and we bear no liability for possible delays or other disadvantages accruing to the customer on account of wrong addresses.
(3) We are entitled to effect partial delivery. The customer will not incur shipping costs for any partial or subsequent delivery.
§ 4 Methods of Payment
(1) NLWT uses third party companies to handle payment transactions. All affiliated third party companies are specified in the order or payment process. The terms and conditions of these third party companies are in addition to the terms and conditions of NLWT.
(2) We offer various payment methods for your best convenience. Please find hereunder all necessary information for you to choose what suits you best:
A. Advance payment
When choosing this mode of payment, customers transfer the invoice amount in advance. Delivery takes place immediately after receipt of the monies. In the event that the invoice amount is not received in the account of NLWT within four days of the completion of the online purchase, the customer receives a payment reminder by e-mail. If the invoice amount is not received in our account within seven days of the completion of the online purchase, at the latest, we cancel the order and so inform the customer by e-mail. We will credit the customer’s bank account with any claim for a refund.
B. Credit Card
You may pay in an easy and secure way with your credit card (MasterCard or VISA). We will charge your card only when the order is accepted. Should you return the item, your credit card will be charged back. Your credit card data is encrypted and transferred through secure SSL-processing.
C. PayPal, PayPal Express
You need an active PayPal-account. The payment is made through the PayPal-website and can be concluded with a few steps. Delivery takes place immediately upon payment.
Further information and the complete terms and conditions of PayPal for purchase of the invoice: https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full?locale.x=en_US
§ 5 Reservation of Title
The delivered goods remain our property until fully paid by the client.
§ 6 Widerrufsrecht
(1) You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days of the delivery or collection of the Products.
(2) Products must be returned in the same conditions in which they were delivered. You must therefore ensure that the Products are intact and complete, that they have never been used, worn or damaged in any way, and returned in their original packaging. NLWT shall check the packaging and conditions of each Product returned, being the substantial integrity of such Products an essential requirement for the exercise of the right of withdrawal. We reserve the right to reject the return of such Products that should result to have been damaged, deteriorated, stained or appear to be in a condition that unequivocally shows that they have been used for purposes other than for those verifications by you strictly necessary to ascertain the nature and features of the Product purchased.
We expressly refer to the following cancellation policy:
The contract may be cancelled within a period of 14 days with no need of explanation. The cancellation period is of 14 days counted from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you (not the carrier) has/have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify us NLWT GmbH | Kurfürstendamm 132A | 10711 Berlin | Germany | e-mail email@example.com | in writing (f.i. by letter or e-mail) of your decision to cancel. You may use for your convenience the enclosed cancellation form; yet this is not mandatory. In order to keep the term, the cancellation notification must reach us before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel the contract, we will reimburse you without delay, at the latest 14 days after receipt of the cancellation notification, of all the monies received from you, incl. delivery costs (unless you have chosen a delivery method other and more costly than our standard delivery). However, we reserve the right not to reimburse shipping costs to countries outside Germany. The monies will be reimbursed through the same method used for payment unless there was another agreement; the reimbursement will be at absolutely no cost for you.
The reimbursement will only take place once we have received the returned goods or a document proving that you have sent them to us, whatever occurs first.
You must return the goods without delay, at the latest 14 days after the date on which you notified us about the cancellation. In order to keep the term, you must return the goods before the end of the 14-day period.
We will support all return costs for goods returned from within Germany; return costs for goods returned from outside Germany are of the responsibility the client.
You must only reimburse us on grounds of depreciation of the goods when such depreciation results from the handling the goods in an incorrect way to assert its nature, characteristics and function.
If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.
NLWT GmbH | Kurfürstendamm 132A | 10711 | Berlin Germany
End of revocation
§ 7 Rates
(1) The prices of all Products offered for sale on the Website are inclusive of VAT. The relevant prices shall be shown in Euro (EUR). The total price displayed in the Shopping Bag includes shipping costs possibly applicable, which shall be indicated separately. The prices shown on the Website and displayed in the Shopping Bag section, upon confirmation by you of the Order by pressing the Buy Button, shall be charged to you. Postage and packaging costs are added according to the following list in § 8.
(2) The customer bears any and all costs incurred additionally, such as import sales tax or duties. All payments as well as credits are processed and applied in the currency underlying the purchase.
§ 8 Shipping und Shipping Costs
(1) The shipment is made as an insured DHL package.
(2) Orders placed in our Online-Shop entail shipping costs, which are borne by the customer. The amount of shipping costs so incurred depends on the destination country and is set forth in the below table. Shipping costs are displayed and invoiced as part of the order.
- Germany: 5,99 Euro (free Shipping from an order value of 300,00 Euro; delivery times 1-3 working days)
- European Countries: 15,99 Euro (free Shipping from an order value of 500,00 Euro; delivery times 2-5 working days)
- Overseas: Please contact us to determine the individual costs.
§ 9 International Delivery
(1) The buyer pays for shipment and return costs. In case of import into a non-EU-country, duties and taxes usually accrue. The costums clearance is of the responsibility of the buyer. Before you place the order, please get informed about all duties, taxes and regulations, which apply in your country. Should you return the goods, the duties paid will only be refunded upon exhibition of the return document.
(2) Duties will accrue as soon as the package enters your country. All clearing costs are of your responsibility. We have no influence on such duties and are not able to predict their amount. Customs regulations strongly vary from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for more information. The value of the delivery stated in the customs forms for packages destined to non-EU-countries details the type of article. We reserve the right to state this data to the customs in order to simplify the processing for our clients or due to legal requirements. The customs may open packages for controlling purposes. We do not have any influence on that.
§ 10 Retouren
(1) For repayment in case of proper return we will use the same form of payment with which you made the original transaction, unless an alternative has been expressly agreed with you; in no case shall fees be charged to you for this repayment.
(2) In the event of revocation the customer shall bear the direct costs of the return shipping.
§ 11 Disclaimer
(1) We accept no liability for the quality of the information provided or for it being up to date, correct or complete. Liability claims against us concerning either material or intellectual damage or other detrimental results resulting from the use or non-use of any information provided, including any information that is either incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected unless either deliberate or gross negligence on our part can be proven. All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. We reserve the express right to amend, add to, or delete sections of the online content without prior notice or to discontinue all or part of the online content either permanently or temporarily.
(2) You may make use of the rights arising from product liability.
(3) This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet publication from which you have been referred. If sections of this text, or individual formulations, are not, or are no longer, entirely in accordance with current law, the content or validity of the other parts of this document remain unaffected by this fact.
§ 12 ODR-Platform
(1) Here is the link to the online dispute resolution platform (odr-plattform), which must be offered from all online retailers in the EU area, in accordance with EU regulation, starting from 15th February 2016. This official EU platform can be used for cross-border disputes.
In this context, we are legally obliged to point you to our e-mail address. This is firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) We do not have a specific claim handling system. You may state your claims through the normal contact channels – we will take immediately care of your issues and try to solve them as quickly and uncomplicatedly as possible.
§ 14 References and Links
We can only be held liable for either direct or indirect referrals to other Internet sites (hyperlinks) for which we are not directly responsible if we are aware of the content of the sites in question and if we are in a position to, and have the technical capacity to, prevent the use of illegal contents. We declare herewith that at the point in time at which the links were first placed on the site no illegal content was apparent on the linked sites. We have no influence on the current or future design, content and authorship of linked sites. We cannot therefore be held liable for changes made to any sites after the link has been placed on the site. Furthermore, we cannot be held liable for either links or postings and messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books, mailing lists, or other similar facilities provided on our own site. Any illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents, and any damage or loss resulting from the use of such information, is the responsibility of the provider of the site to which a link has been made and not the person who merely made the link to the publication in question.
§ 15 Security
The current Privacy Statement of NLWT GmbH applies.
§ 16 Final Provisions
(1) All disputes arising from or in connection with the purchase agreement are exclusively subject to German law, to the exclusion of CISG. If the customer is a consumer, the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply only to the extent that they are not opposed by prevailing legal provisions, including but not limited to consumer-protection regulations.
(2) Berlin will serve as the legal venue for any and all disputes arising from the agreements entered into with NLWT.
§ 17 Provider Information
NLWT GmbH | Kurfürstendamm 132A | 10711 Berlin | Germany | CEO: Manuel Lascasas
HRB 216820 B | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT-Number: DE320802508
Fon: +49 30 992 155 67 | Fax: +49 30 992 155 68| E-Mail: email@example.com
NLWT - N LOVE WE TRUST ©
COPYRIGHT 2021 by NLWT